Dear Members and Friends of A2MM,
As we navigate through the COVID19 crisis, Ann Arbor Marathi Mandal is determined to support its members and friends during this pandemic situation. COVID-19 is a new test of our collective strength. It’s common to feel stressed or anxious during this time. A2MM wants you to feel safe and wants to ensure that you have all the information you need to manage the situation.
Below are some of the resources you will find very helpful for your needs.
- Ann Arbor: COVID-19: Business Information and Resources
- City Of Detroit: COVID-19 Business Support & Resource
- COVID19 – Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber
- COVID-19 Immigration-Related FAQs
- USCIS Response to COVID19
- USCIS Premium Processing Response during COVID19
- Filing For Unemployment Benefits due to COVID19
Community & Senior Support
- MaiFS Senior Services
- Child Development and Care Resources During COVID-19
- BMM COVID19 Updates
- City Resources (Food/Transporation/Water/Housing)
Education & Learning resources during COVID19
We recognize that the situation with COVID-19 can be stressful for members of our community – may it be jobs, visa status or those with family and friends affected in other areas of the world. If you need to contact us for any COVID19 related guidance/help please email us at email@example.com
Please make sure to check this webpage for the latest updates.