A2MM Camping and Picnic – 2021
We’re Firin’ Up the Grill
And There’s no need to get all dressed up! Casual clothes are what we request at our A2MM’s Summer Camping & Picnic party!
For those who enjoy camping bring a tent and camp out under the stars! we want all to have a great time so, we will have ample space to pitch a tent at the Addison Oaks. For those that don’t want to rough it just join us for a day Picnic.
Where : Group Campsite @ Addison Oaks, 1480 West Romeo Road, Leonard MI 48367, Phone: (248)693-2432
Camping – Aug 20th to Aug 22nd, 2021; Price $120/Family
Picnic – Aug 21st, 11:00 am to 4 pm ($5 /Person for members and 10 per person non-Members)
Campsites : 2 group sites reserved for our A2MM Group.
Payment : To confirm your attendance and make payment scroll down towards end of the page or Click on the links below.
Next Steps :
1. Bookings campsite will close on August 3rd, So plan to confirm your booking by that date.
2. Fun starts from August 4th onwards, in terms of planning activities, games, food menu, and more.
Tent Site Guidelines : Most of you know from previous years … regardless here they are
- All rules of Addison Oaks County Park Campground apply.
- You must be registered for either a camping event or Picnic. If you register just for picnic make sure you get a day pass at the entrance( $5 for Oakland county resident and $12 for non-resident).
- 1 Car per family (tent site) is allowed. Additional car is $5 per car
- Quiet Hours – Quiet hours are 11 pm to 7 am.
- Pets – Household pets are permitted at Campground if confined on a leash not exceeding six feet in length or if confined to a tent.
- Campground must be kept clean and left in the same condition as found.
- Additional communication will be sent to registered families.